Observation


Hey, Sparkles here… (a.k.a. Sparkplug, Plug, Fur-person)… I have observed lately that we are either in an Ice-Age, or we moved to the Arctic and I was not aware of the move.  Don't get me wrong, I like the cold, I Love to play in the snow, but these bitter temperatures make my paws hurt, and my humans take Very Short walks - cause they don't like it either.  

My observation for the day is this:  Old Man Winter (whoever that is), well, he just better go back where he came from, or I'm gonna have to get ruff with him!  And I am very eager for Mother Nature to get in a better mood too…. (another person I hear the humans mention).  

Do ya think if I share my toys with these two that our weather will return to normal?  Send 'em over, and I'll give it a try.  In the meantime Keep Warm!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Course

Angel Wings

Things Get Sideways in My Brain