Life Course

Life changes. Tragedies. Trauma. But, I am still here. Moving forward. The photo in this entry is part of a letter to my family, kind of explaining "who I am" now. Their concern is for my happiness, and I sincerely appreciate that, and their love for me.  In recent years of going through illnesses and deaths of those close to me, I have gained a renewed vision of Life.  I am more accepting of the unknown in life. I am willing to take the chance at "love": be it simple friendships, or something more.  Some say, don't move too fast, take your time. Some say, get out, do all you can.   Well, I sort of combine the two.  Alone time is important, but also I need the comfort and warmth of others in my life. What is thrown at me now is simply, "added into" the mix.  I do not "fret" over trivialities. Don't get angry. Don't worry. I am grateful for time spent with family and "old" friends. I am equally accepting of "new" relationships, whether they last an hour, a day, a lifetime.  The caring and memories are permanently etched in my heart.
Each day is a gift, a present, and I intend to "open" each one with a smile on my face, and love in my heart.  Do I miss my "old" life. Of course, but things happen that are not in our control.  Either we deal with life on it's terms, or it will deal with us.  I prefer to be the dealer in the game I am given.  I refuse to let "hurt" rule me. I feel blessed and thankful for all the precious memories I have. I anticipate many more good memories ahead.  Check out your life course. Are you full of animosity? Fear? Dread?   I am not.  I could not exist without God's hand in my life,  and His love in my heart. He is the One helping me understand and remain excited to live.  Life is for living and giving. Not giving up.  I pray our Lord will bless you, and shower your life with understanding and grace.

Comments

  1. And, Sherree, you have already been blessed by insights that heal, inspire and motivate. You nurture peace and love in the sharing of your creativity and generosity and beautifu visions and for all the blessings you share with us, I am truly grateful. Namaste -Mary Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Kathy, for your kind words. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angel Wings

Sparkplug at the park.