Guess I will have to write extra blogs to catch up for not writing in January.
…. so I am going to let Sparkplug write a few…. gotta watch her, she Loves snow, and likes to hog the blog…  Lol.  She just loved the "big snow" we had in January… about 12".  Here she is….

     well, it's about time my mom let me write again. I have all these thoughts jammed up in my fur person brain, and Finally a venue to let them out to the World!  My human family is so kind. CC got me a cool coat with a fur collar and everything.  Mom made tracks with her 4x4 truck so I could walk in the snow without getting my belly cold (oh, don't ya just hate when that cold belly thing happens?)…
     I love playing in the snow.  Don't understand why mom doesn't like to play out in the sub-zero temperatures….  well, Tom does, and I love him for walking me and playing.  My canine sisters: Tessa, Sassy and Lucy always want to come inside the house and cannot understand why I want to get OUT of the house.  Play - Play - Play - yes, that's what I want to do! 
     I love to go on rides in the truck or car.  Mom always makes sure I can see out by building up pillows so I can make sure she goes the right direction…. hey… didn't we just pass up the park???  ….. wait Mom…. I have to go there to check out any new dogs, bunnies, squirrels, kids….. What? we're not stopping today?  not fair… I'll just turn my back to you and not talk to you this morning…. see how you like That!  uh, sorry, must have gone to sleep, was dreaming of the park again.
    Oh gosh… gotta go, I hear rustling in the kitchen…. food… oh yea, am I hungry.  See you next time.  Wait… are those leftovers?  Don't throw them away, I just Love leftovers…  diet? what diet?…. grrrrrrrr….
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Course

Angel Wings

Things Get Sideways in My Brain