Glorious Sunrise!


Sunrise is fascinating to me. Always unique. Occasionally demure and overcast. Other times it hits you like a firecracker.  Whatever I have planned for my day, I try to take time to enjoy the sunrise. Such a simple, quiet event, yet so important. Colors can vary from yellow-orange, to purple and pink. When that fireball peeks over the horizon it seems as a verification of life itself: here I am, what are you going to do about it?  Spend the day wisely, or sleep it away?

This morning was crisp and cold. Frost gathered on every leaf and twig in the forest. Animals awoke with bright rays illuminating the world. Sharp pinpoints reaching from treetops to frozen puddles.

Get up, get out, expand your thoughts.  Carry the joy of sunrise in your heart and feel a warmth of living that is unexplainable.  When people ask why you are so happy, just smile and invite them to the wondrous event the next morning.

Psalm 59:16 NIV
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Course

Angel Wings

Things Get Sideways in My Brain