Stormy Night

   Well, the Plug wasn't too happy about me carrying her to the basement at 2 a.m. due to tornado warnings.
Sleepy-eyed and sneezing, she immediately went back to sleep. Not me. So I got a total of about 2.5 hours sleep. I suppose a nap is in order... but who has time for that?  Gotta take care of more things for David and Irene. (shoes for Irene, and phone calls to DFS) (David more paperwork). Umph. Always paperwork. D hated it in real life... now I'm sure he's grunting about me having so much to do. It's ok. I'll get through it, and eventually move on.
   Yesterday afternoon met Janet and Rich at Maurices (yes, I did buy 3 tops, but I promise to discard/donate at least 5 in place of them!).  We enjoyed a short visit and concluded at the Blue Owl Sweet Shop on Festus Main Street.  I had a "one scoop"  sugar cone. One scoop my foot!!! More like 3 scoops. And Yummy too. I did have Plug in the del Sol, so I saved her some ice cream - she loved it.
   Last evening I joined the "January Birthday Celebration" for the St. Louis Christian Singles Adventurers. What fun.O'Charley's in Fenton is superb. Great steak. Sat with Tom, CC, and Steve. I have not laughed that much in, well, since I don't know when... a LONG time.  Thanks fellow Christians... I needed that.
  Must run and take care of some "caregiving" and after-death tasks. Then an afternoon/evening to myself.
   Just putting a photo of serene Big River. We (David, Tony and I) floated this last June, the day before David went into Barnes again for more chemo. Awww such good memories. Please take the time to make good memories. You never know when that's all you will have left.
God Bless you All.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Course

Angel Wings

Savor the Memories