Family and Friends

Family and friends are such a valuable part of my life. I do not know what I'd do without them. With all the
tragedy I've been through in the past few years I would not have the strength without their compassion and love. Your patience, and dedication amaze me. I thank God every day for the wonderful people in my life. Just when I feel down and somewhat "hopeless" someone will call, or come by, or send a letter or card... just at the right time. I know there is a "larger Plan" in this life we live. I have caught a glimpse of the wonder of our universe a couple of times. I have loved, and been loved. I love the joy of living and giving, and cherish many fun memories. I don't know just what my "plan" is at this time, but I am sure I will get the Guidance when I am ready to move down another path. I pray for my family, my friends, and for people I don't even know, because I understand there is a "bigger force" than us humans. There is a larger purpose, a power we can tap into if we have faith...(lots of faith).  A Love so strong it engulfs my being. So hang onto your hat, and jump into the whirlwind we know as "LIFE". A roller coaster of ups, and downs, and lots of "in-betweens". Be sure to hug the ones you love. And willing to hug the ones you don't -- they most likely need it. Hold truth and compassion in the highest esteem and you will do well. Exercise your faith. Do not be afraid to fall to your knees and beg forgiveness, or express complete thankfulness. Tears of joy, tears of sorrow all melt into the past. It is hope, faith and love that carry us through... the greatest of these is Love.
Abounding peace and love to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Course

Angel Wings

Savor the Memories