2021 Already!! Where did 2020 go?


whew, it's probably good that it's a new year... 2020 was mostly pandemic, quarantines, etc. etc.

I lost my brother Don on June 20, 2020, to MSA (Multiple System Atrophy) similar to Parkinson's disease, only it destroys the patient quicker.... Don was 71.

Then on November 1, 2020, my brother-in-law Reece passed from heart failure.  Two weeks later I drove to Hot Springs, Arkansas to be with my sister and help her through the trauma of being a widow. (I have been widowed 2 times). I took Lollie with me, a former puppy mill momma, and rescued by Doris, Jan Roth's mom, but Doris passed in September, at 95 years young. So I adopted Lollie, a 10 yr.old Shih-Tzu. She's very quiet and timid.

Forward to today, January 16, 2021.... Lollie is learning:  she barks to go out, or if really hungry. Still jumps at loud noises, but getting better about it.


Had a 1" snow yesterday.... today it's gone. Yay that's the kind of snowfall I like! 


Here's a photo of Lollie... will post more later... bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Course

Angel Wings

Sparkplug at the park.