Sparkplug Speaks

Sparkplug's boat ride.

    Ahoy matey!  Just thought I'd comment on my first boat ride of the year!  Thanks to my human momma,  
I safely rode with a "borrowed" doggie life jacket! Yep, she made me wear it the whole time, guess 'cause she loves me!  I sat up front for most of the trip, with the wind blowing my hair and eyebrows.... wooHoo! what fun!   Sat on my Aunti Gerri's lap so I could see better. My Uncle Reece piloted the "ship" (actually, a pontoon boat, but ship sounds better).  We saw a few other boats, fishermen, and lots of houses with pretty flowers. Really, all I was interested in was the wind and lake smells in my face... I felt so Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
   Well, gotta go check out the back yard. I think an Easter bunny is tromping on my turf.
Woof-Woof!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Course

Angel Wings

Things Get Sideways in My Brain