Well,  I was hoping to go shoot some photos today of flowers, and pretty landscapes.... ummm... Mother Nature decided we need more rain.  So I look in the back yard for flowers... I found a few droopy ones, and rose bushes that need some sunshine to get their blooms open.  Here is a new rose bush (see the tiny bud in the center?)... covered with raindrops. Pretty in its own way, but not the photo for which I was searching.

Maybe there is a lesson here:  you can search all you want, day after day, but things are as they are.  Some days we get sunshine and good feelings, some days not so much. We must learn to make the best of what is given, and be thankful in all things.

Have a blessed day, and enjoy the "raindrops" in your life too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel Wings

Things Get Sideways in My Brain

Life Course